Saturday, February 3, 2024

Good Morning My Sunshine



I love you baby.
TTYS honey.




You either get it or you dont.

Some of us?
Look for excuses to:


"But it's so far."


Aint no fuckin moto.
Its a way of life.

Like I said.
You either get it or you dont.
Most dont.

Oh the horror or riding three hours a day in good weather, 
just cant stand the thought of it :-).

Please...


Yes it is.


OMG so true lol.



If me and honey were birds.



Okay ...stoner humor today. 
What can I say?
It's funny.



Like I was sayin lol...




Need that.
That was everywhere when I was a kid
Everywhere.


Yup.

(Always admired him.)



$49.99
Seriously?
Every studio vinal?
$49.99?
Somebody plz lol...

Goes right 
 back to why I wanna work as a dishwasher 
at Rough River Dam State Park 
and ride the bike there when I can lol.

:-).



I know a room they would look good in.



Downstairs when we get it squared away?
Black lights?
lava lights?
:
Laser diffusers?
Etc...



Oh yeah please.
lay it on me.
cant wait to hear all that.





You just might be.







(I've Been adamant for a long time now.
This is all about building up the Church 
through Spiritual Gifts..

Fruits of the spirt are for individuals.
Aint what this is about.).




Matthew 23:11
The greatest among you will be your servant. 



Some of you?
Need to look up that word virtue
 and understand what it means.

I just want a better explanation
start to finish for everything.
If you got it?
Comes share it.
Nobody has.
Because there isn't.

Truth dont care what you think.
And it will never ever run 
from being contentious.

Rev 11:10

The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them 
and will celebrate 
by sending each other gifts, 
because these two prophets 
had tormented those who live on the earth.

You got two better candidates?
In some different setting and time?

Please, come explain it.
I got three chairs.





Only because I dont want your eternal souls to suffer needlessly.
The evidence is overwhelming at this point.


Truth.



Every time.
Every single time.



RESONATES.
LIL BIT.


Nobody can stop you.
Ever.
Very healthy, yuppers.


Theres a real simple solution.
Promise.
Submit.



I love you baby.
TTYS honey.

 

No comments: