Saturday, February 10, 2024

Yeah...

 

I'm just gonna dive right in today.


Few things.

First off?


ANYBODY, 

Billy Graham, 

Pope, 

whoever, 

that doesn't think 

I KNOW

that there is 

only one hero in this story?


1) Doesn't know me.


2) Doesn't know the people that know me.


3) Hasn't ever heard 

a word I've ever said.


Jeremiah 5:21


‘Hear this now,

O foolish people,

Without [a]understanding,

Who have eyes 

and see not,

And who have ears 

and hear not:


Hears a warning 

brothers and sisters.

Preachers and teachers 

and 

ecclesiastics 

and 

administrators 

and 

lay people 

etc.


Spiritual pride 

will land you 

straight in hell.


"...whatever else we are.

No matter if we 

spill our blood 

as martyrs."


Kinda gave it away.

"You tell me, you see, sort of inadvertently"


(You'll either believe its true 

or you wont.)



Besides:

"whatever else we are."


"One of the first signs 

of a (great saint) 

(Someone who has 

walked close with God)

may well be the fact 

that other people 

do not know 

what to make of him."


Been telling everybody who we are for a long time.


Been dealing with peoples spiritual pride for a long time now as well. 

Believe me 

it is nothing new 

to me/us.


We are who we are.

I'll just leave it at that.


"...throw away the false pride now..."






No comments: