Thursday, February 1, 2024

"WELL...

 


thats just your interpretation 

of things Andrew."


Some would want to argue.

To which I would respond:


1) You got some better ones?

Come lay 'em on me.


AND?

Do you:


2a) Know anybody else who knew who was behind the Nord Stream Pipeline Bombing the instant they saw a picture of it?

(And dont even be delusional about it. Russia had far and away the most to gain and Europe the most to loose. Makes it pretty easy to surmise in my book.)

2b) And wrote about the Houthis trying to get us to exhaust our supply on interceptor missiles the day they fired their first ballistic missile at Israel?


2c) And called Superintelligence as having arrived on the scene the day they saw Sam Altman was reinstated as OpenAI CEO?


And he just happens to pray 

to Almighty God 

on a regular basis

for:


Rejuvenation

Revival

Renewal

Healing

Justification

Regeneration

Reinvigoration

Resurrection

Return of supernatural

Transportation

Levitation

Magnification

Sanctification

Casting out of demons

Power and authority do your will

Divine favor

Strength

Conviction

Fortitude

Honor

Knowledge

Integrity

Understanding

Courage

Wisdom

Boldness

Redemption

Walk with you daily 

as close as I can

Edification

Magnification

Glorification

Fill me w your spirit

Use me

Discernment

?


So yeah, 

Im going to go with 

"my interpretations".


Cause 

I KNOW

they aint mine.


Till somebody else comes along 

and makes more sense 

about the world we are living in?


I'd humble yourselves

pray for forgiveness

and then

sit down

 pay attention 

and listen

close.


Times running out 

whether you think so or not.





No comments: