Sunday, January 26, 2014

 
"...He may be older
but he wants a mom
someone he can look up to
and admire
and respect
he will be
the son you never had..."
 
He found her.
He needs a woman like you in his life.
No...he needs you in his life.
 
I don't care where you are.
We will come there.
If you wanna come here?
Well that works as well.
Just wanna be together.
 
"...I just wanna know
Your whole heart
all of it
every single lil piece of it
is mine
all mine
Nobody from the past
or anybody in the future
ever going to matter
to you
the way I do
Thats
what I want to know
more than anything
in this world
Its why I want
ink on our fingers
so I know
this is what
we are commited to
both of us
Say the word Lucy..."
 
Thta's literaly all it would take. call me and say come here and I am there.
Just like that.
That easy.
 
We would rather be there.
But if you wanna be here?
Well then that's waht we will do.
 
Just wanna be together.
 
"What greater love can a man have than to give up the life he knows to be with the woman he loves?"
When I said that you must have thought:
"This mother fucker is flat out crazy, what is his deal?"
 
The deal is...
 
I knew.
 
The third time I walked you to your car I thought "There aint ever gonna be another...not like this...be cool...but at the same time do whatever you have to do to let her know...it's obvious that's the only way this will ever come to be."
 
Love you knucklehead.
 
 

No comments: