Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DR visit.


I told him a bout my condition and about the few instances of infection I have had since I couldn't afford my treatment anymore. Vitals were great. BP was 102 over 80 lol. Thanks spongebob lol. I have gained 7 lbs since the health screening at Walgreens but I knew that was coming. Still 194 or so, my brown suit has always fit a lil more snug that the navy blue one, so as long as I fit in it comfortably I know I am in good shape and it felt great on me Easter Sunday so that's cool. Plus now with it warming up I will be walking more, so that is good as well.
 
DR wants to run his own labs for blood sugar, cholesterol etc. I told him what the numbers were but he wants to do his own, its all preventive so it should be covered at100%. I get to go have a colonoscopy. Yea me! Dad had colon cancer so I am predisposed to a higher risk. I had one when I was 40, it was fine, no worries this time around either. It's the damn prepping for it that sucks lol. Have another appointment on May29th. He wants to check uric acid levels all kinds of other stuff. Beats not having a Dr. I suppose.
 
He wrote me a script for the antibiotics I like to have around just in case I feel an infection coming on, so that was good. He saw my key chain and asked "Do you ride?" I showed him the picture of the bike in front of the bridge..."Very stylish" he said :-).
He said he was getting one soon, that he had always wanted one.
 
Anyway, I told him that with the exception of a recent bout of bronchitis and several ear infections that I was doing fine without my IV. He said "Well if you are happy with your life and how it is has been going..." I thought...dude...you don't even know :-).
 
Love ya Lucy.

No comments: