Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I try...

 
I just don't get enough of it.
 
 
 
Didn't fall asleep till around 10 AM Monday.
Picked him up from school.
Tried to lay back down for a bit in the hammock.
Pointless.
Couldn't sleep.
Got up.
Unpacked all my spring working in the yard crap from Lowe's\Wal-mart.
Cleaned out bird feeders.
Filled them all up.
Filled up things with new bags of marble rock.
(Gazing ball, yuca plant are by mail box and solar lights)
Laundry.
Damn laundry.
Bought him dinner at Bill's as I didn't feel like cooking.
Did some weed eating.
Put lil bubble grill together on the porch.
Watched sponguebob before hand.
Not a good idea lol.
Oh well, I was sitting outside enjoying the day while doing it, good enough.
It's together, not the greatest job in the world but it works lol.
Couldn't fall asleep till 12:30 AM Tuesday.
Forgot to call the Dr and cancel my appointment.
Figured they were going to charge me anyway might as well go and see him.
First meeting with my new Primary care physician.
He worked with Al when he had cut his leg really bad a few years ago.
Anyway, appointment was at 10:20 in Oboro.
Just enough time to take Nich to school come back and lay down for 45 minutes before getting up and heading to moms as she wanted to go with me.
(More on the visit later, everything was fine).
After DR appointment we went to Lowes, mom got what she wanted, I couldn't find what I was looking for lol figures.
Went to Books-a-million and picked up Nicholas C++ book.
The last one the CD was messed up.
Ate at Chic fil-a.
Nich won't eat there because of the guys stand against gay marriage.
I didn't want hamburgers and the place was right acorss the street from Books-a- million.
Besides, I love their waffle fries :-).
I don't think mom had ever had any lol.
Then to Kroger and grab some groceries.
Then home.
Got home at 2 PM.
Got 20 minutes in the hammock lol.
Pick him up from school.
Bank.
Go to Bills.
Home.
Cook, smoked some chicken, wasn't very good, chicken just wasn't that great to start with, oh well live and learn.
Run to Daves for a minute.
Hurry home to try and enjoy sunset.
Laundry.
Dishes.
Stay up till 12:30 AM Wed.
Up at 6:30.
Cook Nich breakfast.
Take him to school.
Back home.
Sleep till 1:30.
Get up pack and come to work.
 
People laugh but I swear to you I get more rest at work than I do at home.
It's the truth lol.
 
So now I get to work a 12 hour midnight shift.
Get up and run two errands before working another 12 hour midnight shift then drive 90 miles home and then
on Friday I get to go Set up for Domino party 10:00 AM. stop by and pay, Nich DR bill, get daves trailer on way back. Call the Plumber, call the Electrician for an estimate on a few things then sleep, then go get gravel (after getting Nich from school) and then go to Domino party.
On Saturday I get to put down gravel, go get another load of gravel and put it down, mow, weed eat, rake yard, paint trellis (Red gold and green, what else?) Go get gas, and kerosene.
Clean out, and fix gutters and burn all the trash (deck, garage etc) that has been accumulating.
 
Be nice to have a hand Lucy lol.
Nich will help unless he has AP environmental science study group in oboro on sat in that case he will be gone all day.
 
Yeah, umm, been a lil busy...
 
 


No comments: