Thursday, June 26, 2014

Awesome...



Reflections

The Heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork. 
Psalms 19:1


Create in me a clean heart, O God,and renew a steadfast Spirit in me.
Psalms 50:10


The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, self-control. 
Galatians 5:22-23


The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 
Romans 14:17


Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace, and the God of Love and Peace will be with you.
2 Corinthians 13:11


I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them.
Ezekiel 37:26


Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord. 
2 Timothy 1:8


I will sing the mercies of the Lord forever, with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations. 
Psalms 89:1


Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His.
Daniel 2:20

No comments: