Sunday, June 29, 2014

Threes

or higher in lots of instances...
nice...

Took the day off...

second time in four years to ever just call in...

just didn't wanna run around like crazy Monday afternoon after I get up and get shit done and then get up at six and go ride with Chad all day Tues...

Went to kohl's...got a pair of Levis 527's slim fit low rise boot cut jeans...went to mall and got a Bob Marley t-shirt for me and a Pokemon t-shirt for him... I'm happier than a pig in shit...lol...

Nice ride home...exact inverse of what I did going up...really pretty all along the river...couldn't get on it as much as I am not as used to this route, plus I was heading into the sun and it was getting toward dusk, not exactly pristine conditions to be opening her up in...
Yes dear, there is a method to the madness.
There's always a method in the madness.
Have ya noticed?

But it was nice...

Just needed to be on my porch at nightfall...

First there were soft chimes...then the coyotes...then the crickets...then the frogs...
all accompanied with SpongeBob :-).

Just needed ito get away Lucy...

Wanted to be out of here before school started...

Be nice if we could talk about some things :-)...

I know it aint happening...

till you decide lol...

lil Miss Thang...

Bahahahahahhahahahahaah

Love ya Dingleberry...

Shit at church was just hard to swallow...
but its for the best.
Can't go back.
Cause if I ever saw it happen again I'd blow a fuse...

Were gettin better over hear today...

seriously, I told you a long time ago it don't take much to make me happy lol...

Nice pair of Jeans and a nice Bob Marley t-shirt...

Thats two T-shirts and a pair of jeans for me this spring.
I'm good.

Picky about our t-shirts, they have to be of a good quality shirt or I don't buy it even if I like the design...

Last pair of 527's I bought a year a half ago are just now starting to fade real nice and have worn threadbare in two lil spots on the Knees...:-). Its fun to watch them wear and see what they eventually become...

No comments: