Sunday, June 29, 2014

I

could see a year.

But two?
Two fucking years?
Are you kidding me?
This shit is stupid.

Period.

I don't care if you're a millionaire and can pay off my house and put my son through school and me never work another day in my life.
I mean I literally just don't care.
I honestly am to the point where I just don't give a fuck anymore.
Congratulations.
That's what you wanted?
Well that's what you get.
Isn't that romantic?
Don't you love that fairytale ending?

Should have been together over a year ago.

Two things upset me more than anything Lucy.
1) People that think I am stupid.
2) PEOPLE THAT WASTE MY FUCKING TIME.

So which is it?
Or is it both?

Let your intentions be known to me, in person,
or leave my son alone.

Cause this is about to get ugly quick.
Wouldn't be the first time I had the law knock on my door.

I told you, I am a win the battle loose the war kind of guy.
I also told you to be careful where you tread.
You don't listen.

Nothin, gets through to you.
Speak up.
Or go the fuck away.
Period.
Clocks tickin.
You had plenty enough time already.

No comments: