Monday, June 30, 2014

Morning Sunshine


Isaiah 43:18-19
Forget what happened long ago!
Don’t think about the past.
I am creating something new.
There it is! Do you see it?
I have put roads in deserts,
streams in thirsty lands.

Love you.
Made Nich breakfast.
He is going to work over at mom's.
They pay him $10 an hour to get things done.
Things they would have to pay somebody to do anyway.
They figure they might as well pay him.
He's been doing a good job for them.
Works for about 2 hours a day in the AM.

Im going back to bed after grandpa picks him up :-).
Its why I came home early.

All I got is run to the bank and wash and wax the bike.
All day.
Thats it.

Hung out with Christian last night.
He's got a exit strategy for Century.
It's a good one.
He needs to pull it off.
I think he will.
He's gonna use their tuition reimbursment program and go to school for electrical?
Something like that.
I'm glad for him :-).
Those boys deserve to have a good life.

Love you.
Really was wishin to be out of here before school started.
Nich said he didn't mind if it was a lil later.
as usual, somebody else has better plans lol...

Later numbnuts...

yes...

I called you numbnuts.

bahahahahahahahahaha


No comments: