Sunday, August 31, 2014

I'll never forget



never forget your face:

walking into the break room to have diner in the Courtyard at Kindred that day.
Flush :-).
Smiling from ear to ear.
Lit up.
Like a Christmas tree.
Beaming.

We couldn't even look at each other lol.
I could feel my face turning red lol.
Had to make up something about getting something out of the cabinet to get turn away from you.
Inside I was like "O shit! O shit!"
You went all out.
You looked stunning.
Don't ever think I couldn't tell you were out to make an impression lol.


You we late too.
Like that wasn't on purpose or a test right off the bat.
You got a phone call.
Like that wasn't staged lol.
Went to the bathroom.
I was glad actually.
I have the playbook.
I knew what you were doing.
Gave me a much needed breather.
You came back talking bout Iroquois amphitheater.

I never forget your face:
When I said "You spirit and soul need solitude and peacefullness like your body needs vitamin D."
Something like that.
You...just looked like...
Like you couldn't believe what you just heard.
Once again you couldn't even look at me.
Looked down.
Looked up and five minutes later you were gone.
I think you knew right then Bambi.
Thats what I think.

I never forget your face:
Flying down the steps at Kindred.
You were half way to them while I was still on the phone lol.
"Hello?...Hello?...(look at Chad) I guess I am going for a walk lol.
Just standing there thinking OMG! OMG! Be fucking cool, be cool! She don't know your fliping the ever living fuck out...Chill."
"Hey..."
I believe you said.

Love you.



No comments: