Thursday, August 28, 2014

I pray

our life together is every bit as much of a fairy-tale as we've been blessed with so far.

If not?

So what, I'm with you.

"I hope you don't run away." she says...

I love it...

Fuckin' woman logic...lol

She's been running away from me for two years but she's scared of me running away...
Do you see why we just shake our heads and give up ever tryin to figure yall out? lol...



Honey?

If I was gonna go?



I'd already be gone...

a long time ago actually.

I told you a long time ago, well actually I told Tina but that's beside the point, "You are the female me."

I learned, also a long time ago, just like Bob Marley says, "You can't run from yourself."
As I think you have figured out, it's pointless to try.

Peace Dollbabay.
Get some sleep.


No comments: