Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chad


is going to Foster parent a couple of brothers and sisters.
He has to take some parenting classes on Thursdays.
Can't come in till 8 PM or so.
His replacement is here.
I am going back to Janets and going back to bed.
I feel that bad.
The guy that was filling in for Chad is now going to cover for me for the rest of the night.
I gotta get some rest or I'm just gonna keep gettin sicker.
Lots of times just a day of laying down and some antibiotics works wonders.
Hopefully I feel better in the AM.
No way stayin here 12 hours and then riding home gonna help.
It's just real low grade nagging kind of head clod, sinus crap with a lil fever but it just wears me out.
Heat is not helping.
Nor was the damp clothes and then sitting in here for a bit with the AC.
Gotta do what I gotta do.

Love you Lucy.

No comments: