Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday

the sixth of September?

Even though I am supposed to be working?

James working day shift.
Chad at night.

Okay.

I don't really care who is there at this point.

Just wanna see you in that dress.

I'm gonna wanna have a few drinks lol.
Probably more like, will need to have a few drinks lol.

That "need" part doesn't happen to often lol.

Something gonna have to settle my jim jams down cause I am already a wreck.

Anyway, you know what Shakespeare said about alcohol?

"It provokes the desire but inhibits the performance."

So...

We gonna just party and crash hard our first night of wedded bliss there Bambi?

Or you got other ideas lol.

cause if I have more than two or three?

Shit won't be happeneing...

unless I have hours to recover.

You said you wanted honesty lol...


No comments: