Wednesday, December 31, 2014

You


fucked up on this one.
Big time.
If it was me?
I'd have that hollow feeling in my gut like "oops."

If granny or grandpa or Janet wanted to help him with car insurance they would have asked.
You should have done the same.
My authority with this boy has been undermined since he was born.
If I didn't give him what he wanted, he went to granny, if not granny then Janet, now if neither of them?
Then you.
It doesn't do him any good.
All it shows him is how to circumvent working for the things he wants which is exactly what I am trying to get him away from.
I'm not just fighting against him not wanting to do what I tell him, I'm fighting against three others as well.
It's pointless.
I'll never win.
Might as well throw in the towel and let you three do as you please.
You're going to anyway.
I mean, why should I have any say?
He is just my son.
I'm the one that had him. 
Raised him to this point.
Lives with him.
Spent more time with him than anybody else.
I mean why on earth should anything I want or say matter.

See why I get a lil frustrated Lucy?
If we were together we could work it out between us how we wanted to handle things and make a decision and that be that.
But no.
I got deal with people running around behind my back and such.
It's old news. 
Really really old fucking news and it needs to stop.

No comments: