Friday, February 20, 2015

I feel



like Carlito in Carlito's way.
Tryin to make that train.
Everything's in place.
Just running to make it out.
Start a new life. 
Start over.

Only Carlito's way didn't end so well.

It's just the part about him running to that train and what it represents for him.
Thats what I feel like.
24\7.
Even in my sleep I feel like I am running like that.
To get to my version of that train.

Tired of working for imbeciles and unappreciative moronic idiots Lucy.

Had my fill.
If there is ever so much as flurries I am not heading this way ever again.
Not worth it.

They can't pay me enough for what my time is worth.
Not these days they can't.
Never again will they be able too.
No one will be able too.

Just hangin on.
Tryin to make that train.

It's never came before.
Thats the problem.
Thats my inner struggle.
That or every other one I got on thinking I was heading somewhere I wanted to go and it ended up at a destination I didn't wanna be.

That aint happening this time.
I'm not Carlito.
I'm getting on that train.
I know where it goes.

Peace.

Exactly.



No comments: