Sunday, March 22, 2015

I'm


serious.
I'll never forgive him.
If that means everybody else gotta kiss his ass or whatever?
Then by all means do what you have to do.
But I won't.
And you won't have the time.
Not his day.
No scene.
Not this time.

I've sacrificed for him for sixteen years.
He can't give me a day?
One day?
 With family and friends to celebrate?
It is my greatest fear.

Acquiesce son.
It's in your best interest.
Promise.

It's a big change for me as well you know?
But being a dad you get used to having your wishes, concerns etc put on the back burner.
Everybody else comes first.
Comes with the territory.

I'll miss our home.
Not house, home, big difference.
But it's time to make a new one.

I'll miss granny and grandpa.
I'll miss my friends.
But it's time to move on.
And there isn't any stopping it now.

No comments: