Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The



service engine light came on in the truck on the way to Janets this AM.
Took it back to shop, they ran diags.
It's running lean, not getting enough fuel.
Could be a hole in the vacum line.
More than likely?
A clogged air filter.
I don't think the fuel line was ever purged when I had problems with the gas tank two winters ago.
We will see.
Next time it needs an oil change, (which may be a while with the weather turning and us having Nicholas Buick these days) I'll have the fuel filter replaced and we will go from there.

Tooth is going to start giving me fits here before too much longer.
Of course it would lol, why wouldn't it lol?

And tomorrow we order class rings for Nicholas.
Welcome to my world lol.
Sure you wanna join :-).

It will be alright.
It's always alright.
One way or another, it's always alright :-).

Love you.

No comments: