Sunday, May 31, 2015

Yesterday



Got up. Piddled around the house.
Visited Christian, Hailey and the boys for a while.
Mom text and wanted to know if I wanted to ride out to the cemetery where her grandfather and grandmother were laid to rest.
Sure thing.
So we rode out there.
Showed her Fawn and Jason's home as it wasn't to far down the road.
Then showed her my buddy Marks house as well.
Came back.
Chilled for a couple of hours then went to my uncles for the fish fry.
It was all really good.
Bass, bluegill, catfish, moms hush puppies, cole slaw, mac and chz, baked beans and blackberry cobbler for desert.
I told Nicholas before we left: "I wanna go get stuffed with good food, hang out for a bit and then come home and crash.
That is exactly what I did.
Laid down at 7:30.
Woke up a lil after 5 but just stayed in bed till about 9:30.
To bad you weren't there lol.

It's cool here today.
Cold front came through.
I don't think it rained like it was supposed to cause i sure didn't hear anything.
But it is way cooler than yesterday.
Dinner at moms.
Then back over here chillin.
I'm sure I'll go visit the boys (and Christian and Hailey) sometime.
They make me smile and laugh :-).
I'd like to think I do the same.:-).

Love you.
Tired of waking up without you sweetheart.

Time to go drink my coffee on my porch.
French press of course :-).

Peace.

ttyl.

No comments: