Thursday, January 21, 2016

He



would have his band play for hour(s) during sound checks and walk around the arenas they were playing checking the sound quality everywhere he sat. He would and still does I believe, hold lil pep rallys with the E Street Band before each show and basically tell them "Look, whatever is going on, whatever you're upset about, whatever lil petty squabbles were having with each other? Or family? Or friends? Put it aside for the next several hours, focus on the music and the performance were providing for these people, they've paid good money and some have come from long distances and they deserve our best tonight."

Someday I'll tell you about the first time I saw him in Cincinnati the second to last show of the River tour when I was 17 years old and what a life changing experience it was for me.

Maybe.

If you're nice lol.


No comments: