Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bro Joe



gave a great explanation as to why we feel "nothingness'.
Know what I'm talking about right?

"Man, I get that car I'll be set.
Man I get that girl my life will be complete.
Man I get that house...
If  I could just get that job."

Blah blah blah on and on ad infinitum.
Then what happens?
We get what we sought out and a few months later?
Back to feeling the same way.
Needing something else to make us feel complete.
The only thing ever gonna make you feel complete is God's love for you that he gives freely so you can give it to others.

Anyway, the reason for the feeling of nothingness?
Because we came from nothing.
From dirt, dust, stardust.
And to it we shall return.
So of course there is a void there that needs to be filled.

Almost like it was made to be that way huh Lucy?

Love you Dollbaby.
Be awesome today.
Like you can help it :-).

No comments: