Thursday, September 29, 2016

Had


this damn guitar lick in my head all day.
Goin on two days now actually lol.


Thats on of my Top Ten Guitar Licks of all time list.
I have no idea what the other nine are.
But this one's on the list.

So many good things goin on here:

"Now when I was just a little boy 
standin' to my Daddy's knee
My Poppa said son don't let the man get you
 do what he done to me
'Cause he'll get you 
'cause he'll get you now now."

Kenny Arnoff is an absolute monster on drums.
Any song you ever heard from Mellencamp?
That was Kenny Arnoff on drums.
When he was based of out Bloomington, IN?
In Mellencamp's heyday?
He would come give free drum clinics at music stores in Louisville.
Pretty damn cool.

Lyrics.

Stage.

The smoke coming out of the shack lol.

That damn guitar lick lol.

People are yelling on the job site, "176 and a quarter!?
All I'm hearing is:

"Wish I was back on the Bayou
Rollin' with some Cajun Queen."

Promise.

Love you.

No comments: