Monday, September 26, 2016

Rained out



I'll be honest.
I'm glad.
I'm exhausted.

I was going to sleep all day yesterday after Nich and I went to Nashville Saturday.
Had a pretty bad gout attack Saturday PM.
Didn't get home till 2:30 Sunday AM.
Didn't get to bed till 3 AM.
Woke up at 7 lol.
Still wallering around when Christian messages me at 10:30 and Halie a lil bit later.
They had banana pancakes they said.
I made coffee and went back to visit.

Dave had left a message about watching football Sunday afternoon so I thought I'd go get a lil breakfast, have some coffee, kill a lil time and go to Dave's and watch some football.
Which is exactly what I did.

I figured I deserved a day off of church and dinner at mom's particularly after being so tired from the Nashville trip.
Went to Dave's watched his Packers hold on for a win against division rival Detroit.
Had some awesome bologna he had smoked.
I thought "I'll go home get a lil nap go to the Pour House in Tell City and get a draft beer and watch the Dallas game as it was the late game Sunday PM".

Yeah, well the best laid plans of mice and men as they say lol.
I came home and finally laid down around 6 PM.
Woke up at 11 PM and was all kinds of out of sorts lol.

So yeah being rained out today?
I'll take it.

Love you.

No comments: