Sunday, September 25, 2016

I absolutely despise



being lied to right to my face.
Or being intentionally mislead, which to me is one in the same.

How long have I told you this?

People might as well scream "I think you're stupid" right at me.
That's pretty much what it amounts to.
To me, nothing is any more insulting or disrespectful.

I mean the second these people start spouting their bullshit I'm like, 
"Just shut up, like I can't tell".

And why do I have to keep reminding you it's not just up to the man to keep doing what he was doing in the beginning to keep his woman around?
Why do you not understand that the woman has the same exact obligation?

You're boring me.
I really shouldn't have to keep telling you what happens when that takes place.
You should be able to figure it out.

Also?
If I never so much as hear or see the name Kanye ever again?
Really wouldn't bother me at all.
I tolerated it for a day.
Only because I love my son and I know how much it meant to him.
Never again.
He should be able to drive himself wherever next time he wants to see somebody live.

Best part of my day other than being out of town and getting to watch a lil college football?
Finding a Willie Nelson coaster with a mug shot on it from the Dallas Police Department circa 1974  :-).

Seriously though, you're boring me and I thought you should know.

No comments: