Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I



really feel sorry for people who feel compelled to defend what's indefensible.




Like not knowing how long your tie should be :-).

It was the first thing that grabbed my attention the other night.
And no, I couldn't make it through the whole thing, just bits and pieces here and there.

Was Melania not with him when he was getting dressed?
Don't worry sweetheart, I wouldn't dare think about going out in public looking like that.

And yes, there is no defense for what he's said.
None.
Bringing up somebody else's transgressions?
That's like a seven year old pointing at a five year old and saying:
"He did it first."
What would a good parent tell the seven year old?

Since I was sixteen years old I've been waiting to see the Republican Party implode.
I'm finally getting my wish.
Just never thought it would all go down quite like this.
They won't be able to wash this stain away for decades.
He is an all out disaster for the Republican Party and anybody with a brain knows it.
He is so bad, Hillary will win with the highest negativity ratings of any modern president.
Let that sink in for a second.
Feel like I'm going to be proven right about it being the reverse of Mondale vs. Reagan Electorally.
Just wish it was a different candidate on the other side.




It's really not that difficult.

No comments: