Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I


am such a firm believer in this.
I really am.
 
Cause I've seen it work to many times, in my life and in others lives as well.
I can give examples here in the last few weeks.

I was about out of cash.
I mean down to next to nothing.
I got an unexpected gift of $100 from some close friends.
First $40?
Right to Nichs college fund.
Next $20?
Right to the gas tank of the truck.
Next $20?
Ramen, eggs, bread, a few toiletries etc.
I had made it on less than $20 for two weeks.

Back in the same boat.
Almost entirely out of cash.
Food supply getting way low.
Within days?
A $20 gift card, a Christmas gift from my aunt makes it's way into my hands.
That right there told me:
"Do you not see that I am with you?
That I am carrying you when you need it?
That as long as you have faith that I will provide for you?
That I am using you so that others might see that I am real and can work in their lives as well if they would just believe?"

I mean I have done this stuff about going out on a limb and trusting that inner voice (Big Man) that I hear which tells me in which direction I should go several times now and each and every time things have always worked out better.
So it just gets to the point where you surrender yourself and accept how things are working.
There becomes absolutely no need to question it. 

"That's just all coincidence" detractors might say.
Really?
For decades now?
(I could give examples from years ago as well but it's all way to  long to fit here in this post.
Time and time again?
To many coincidences aren't a coincidence is what I say Lucy.

Others have tried to suggest that I am hearing a false voice.
That the evil one is playing tricks on me.
Really?
This is how the evil one works?
Helping you help others?
Providing for you when you need it the most?
The evil one doesn't come through in the clutch.
He wants that fear and anxiety to engulf you.
For you to not be able to escape the walls feeling like they are collapsing down all around you, that's what he wants.
It's not my fault people don't understand or won't accept or recognize whats going on right in front of them, regardless of who they may be or their position.

The lord works in mysterious ways indeed Lucy.
Love ya girl.








No comments: