Thursday, January 12, 2017

This


is it right here. 
This is exactly how it is, or was, or whatever.





"You have reached the conclusion that life is just as painful whether you practice self-denial by living up to others' expectations or practice self-expression and feel guilty about it." 

"If I have one life to live, I want to live it as me."

I mean I just came to the conclusion that if I was just going to continue to scrimp and scrape and live pay check to pay check?
I at least might as well do so on my own terms.
Why go through all of that and be working for a continual line of power-hungry asshole supervisors that don't know what they are doing, let alone be capable of leading?
If I flamed out spectacularly?
So be it.
At least I would have the satisfaction of knowing I did everything I could to live how I wanted.

Knowing you were there didn't hurt Lucy :-).
Love ya sweetheart.

No comments: