Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I



mean when your path is just unfolded right in front of you?
Slowly?
Piece by piece over time?
How is not what your creator has intended for your destiny?
Why wouldn't he want you to take it?
I'm telling you if you don't recognize it and jump all over it and kick in that door of opportunity and introduce yourself? 
The chance will be passed on to someone else.
Why would he reveal it to you if he didn't want you to step up and own it?

Several times in the last few weeks I've had people looking at me like I have lobsters coming out of my ears.
(Christmas story reference lol).

They don't say anything, they don't have to.
I can tell what they are thinking,
"How do you do this? 
How can you live like this? 
How can you be you so sure?"

There's only one answer.
Faith.
Hebrews 11:1
 
(Thick face black heart excerpt).

Like I said before, I don't ever ask for anything in my prayers except to lift up others, health, peace of mind, that's it. 
Doesn't have anything to do with how things are working right?

Sure.
Okay.
 

No comments: