Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Alright



Everybody already thinks I'm crazy enough anyway so here goes. Trust me, I wouldn't be saying this if I wasn't told to do so. Yes, this is the third post from my notes last night.

You be the guy/couple charged with announcing the start of the end times. Sounds fun right? Oh let, me tell ya it's a blast, sitting around with no running water, going broke, watching things fall apart all over the place. All I can tell people is this, the gift of prophecy? It's not a gift like telling the future, it's more like a gift of interpreting the events of the day. I can't say when it will be, I just don't know, nor do I know what the events will be after the start, or their order, or how long it will last etc. Nothing like that, but I do know I will be able to recognize it when it starts and be able to tell people as much. I know that my impending marriage to just the absolutely most amazing, stunningly brilliant, intelligent, imaginative wife whom I haven't seen or spoken to directly (almost :-) in five plus years is a part of this process as well. Imagine that right? It's not just enough to have the stress of a wedding impending, oh goodness no, we gotta throw in some haven't talked to each other in five years and have the wedding be part of the signs of the impending end times. There ya go, how's that grabbing ya so far? Havein fun yet? But yes, it's not about predictions. I also know that money seemingly appearing out of nowhere is a part of it, as are humongous double rainbows and falling stars out my back door and white cranes showing up and and and...you get the idea right? I could go on for a while if I wanted but that seems like enough. You go be the guy/couple charged with announcing the start of the end times when you see it happen. I wouldn't shrink from this responsibility on my life, I wouldn't, couldn't if I wanted to seems more like it actually. What a blessing, what a calling, it's always always always the people you least expect, promise. "Well what gives you this authority?" they asked Christ himself the same exact thing (Luke 20:1-8). He didn't tell them and neither will I. Watch and see. Figure it out.


Now the real crazy part. The book of Revelation? There is no timeline. They are all a dime a dozen and it seems like everybody's got one. It's mans way of looking at things. Gotta make it simple, gotta boil it down to our terms so it makes sense to us. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Throw it out the window, it doesn't matter. Imagine this if you can, it's like a timeline of the book of Revelation has been overlaid on a three dimensional puzzle, each piece a different color. The puzzle pieces are the events of the end times btw. One corner of the rectangle is already assembled like the corner of a brick building only the pieces aren't bricks and they aren't uniform and the other pieces are floating around in a circle above it. The puzzle pieces? They change shape and form.  It's all by design so that no one will know how it plays out. Imagine trying to put a regular puzzle together when all the puzzle pieces are constantly changing and evolving, let alone a three dimensional one. Pretty impossible. But wait there's more. Sometimes three or four pieces get put together flying around in the air and it looks like there is a perfect place for them to attach to the corner thats already together, then at the last moment? They come apart and start flying around again waiting to be joined back together. Oh it gets even better. Know who has a hold of this rectangular three dimensional puzzle? Yeah, God almighty himself, he grabs it sometimes and swings it around above his head, like a lasso with the puzzle elongating like silly putty, then he will snap it back into place, or sometimes while swinging it around it becomes a three dimensional puzzle that resembles a DNA strand which is why that quote very early on in "The New Mystics" about made me pass out. You do it. You live it. See how you hold up.


I haven't done hallucinogens in over 30 years, promise. You think I want to just sit around going broke mortgaging my life and my future, giving this everything I got cause I just wanna sit around and make stuff like this up? Really? That makes sense to you? Cause it sure doesn't to me. That previous paragraph? I know me. I know me very, very, well, I'm reasonably intelligent and very imaginative. That paragraph? Not something I'm capable of coming up with on my own. No way. Just not possible. Gift from God. I told others about this when I already knew there were unimaginable blessings coming for me and my wife so to think I did something like this just to make money? Not possible. I already knew I had the wealth, it's just a matter of waiting for the right time.


People will be arguing about whats for diner or some silly other silly little thing and they ask me what I want and I just look at them like: "What?" You get exposed to this? Nothing else matters. It just doesn't. I told my sweetheart last night, "I may go hungry in the dark with no running water but always remember, I'm not doing this for you." Thank goodness she gets it.

Welcome to my world everybody.

Love you Dollbaby.

No comments: