Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Three



questions I would love to have the chance to ask President Obama in person:

Why didn't you use  a recess appointment to fill the vacancy on the supreme court after Justice Scalia's untimely death?

Congress wasn't in session.
Especially when considering Mitch McConnell's remark that the senate wouldn't even consider any one you presented as a potential candidate?
Scalia's body was practically still warm when McConnell made his statement.
(McConnell's statement was issued an hour after Scalia's death, sickening.)


(I told Nicholas if I was president? 
McConnell's statement?
I would have used it as justification for the recess appointment.
I would have went on national TV and said 
"Enough is enough, I wasn't going to do this but Mr. McConnell and his allies have given me no alternative.
If President Eisenhower can issue three recess appointments for the supreme court?
Surely I can issue one."
Go fight that in court.
Have a nice day.)

Could military aid early on to the Free Syrian Army, when it was still rebel Syrian military units and ordinary citizens, have made a decisive impact well before the jihadist infiltrated and took over the fighting?


And lastly:

Why didn't you use the power of the Justice department to go after and break up all these gerrymandered House districts?


No comments: