Tuesday, November 28, 2017

So?



Last night?
After watchin a movie at the neighbors?
I go home, go upstairs, listen to some music...pray...etc :-).

Pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, courage, determination etc...
Five minutes later?
Yeah that big antenna?
It about got overwhelmed.

I'm sitting there thinkin, you better go get some paper and a pen and start jotting down notes.
For whatever reason, these seem to be important topics.
Best to have a place tomorrow to start with at least.

Note in the top right corner:

11:14
48 degrees 
(in the room next door where the thermometer was, since moved to my room :-)
Written in the dark with a flashlight and a ink pen refill.




I know.
Completely uninspired work.
I get it.

That's sarcasm folks.
It's a shame most won't understand what I'm talking about when I say this is inspired work.
Some will get it though.
Good enough.

Whole process?
10 minutes tops.

When it just comes flowing like that?
Almost overwhelming?
All at once out of nowhere?
I know it's not me.

These things?
The farthest things from my mind before I prayed.
Afterward?
BAM!

I'll get the first two blog post written about on this paper done today.
The third one?
Hopefully.
No promises about that one getting done today.


No comments: