Saturday, September 28, 2019

So?



I wrote this:

"Yeah

but you skipped all the verses about the dragon and the stars being flung to the earth and blah blah fucking blah blah blah..."

Mockers gonna mock, scorners gonna scorn, have fun with your eternity, I'll take the one I got lined up thank you very much.

Look, if you don't hear? If you don't have the ears to? 
Then you won't, so go do your thing and quit reading here.

If you wanna try and hear whats being said and you wanna try and understand what somebody who is no doubt being used by God goes through? 
Then keep reading and keep me in your prayers, cause I need them.

I've explained this to the individuals I was instructed to explain it to in a lil bit more complicated fashion because it was about one book in particular and how it works with me.
But now I'm being told to condense it and make it really simple so that others might understand what it is I go through when I read the bible or just in my head, all the sudden out of the blue things like this happen.

Imaging a whirlwind. 
A small one perhaps. 
You just look out the window of your farm one day and there goes this little whirlwind
in the field where the beans recently got harvested :-). 
(Some people should know where that image came from :-). 
Not a tornado, just a small dust up of dirt and such. 
Only it's not dirt and dust, it's pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that make up this whirlwind. 
By some supernatural ability, even though it's far off in the distance, you can see what's happening. 
Each piece of the jigsaw puzzle is a bible verse and some of the pieces get put together 4, 5, or 6 of them or what have you, even more sometimes, then after you've read them? They break up and are individual pieces again. 
This whirlwind comes and goes and each time you see it you get different verses (pieces) put together that you were supposed to see. 
Then? It vanishes again, till it reappears. 
It appears and reappears without warning either, so yeah, expect it to show up any time. 

Cause it's great, 
crowded room, 
nothing to write with, 
"oh here ya go, have you some "understanding", hey don't blame me, you asked for it."
 :-)

Nice.
Thanks.
 Appreciate it.
 Trust me, The Divine? 
Big time sense of humor.

on Sept 25th, 2017.

The last two times I've taken off riding?




(Not my picture).
But two dirt devils, in two fields.

Exodus 13:21 

21 By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.

Bible study the other night?
First one ever held by Brother Joe at New Chapel?

Book of Exodus.
:-).

I also wrote this:

April 18, 2018

I

just had power imparted on me.

Big time.

Seriously.
Big time.

Like, had to get up in Bible study and go collect myself in the bathroom for a few minutes.

I go to Bible study.
It's topical, not books, chapters etc, so its all over the place in other words.
I wore my Bob Marley One Love t shirt. K?
Keep that in mind because I had forgotten about it when what happened happened.

We're getting into Numbers.
All about meekness.
Don't mistake it for weakness it's not.
Meekness: Humbly patient. Doesn't mean they won't stand up when they need to.
Weakness: The state or condition of lacking strength.
See the difference?

Brother Brian says Moses was the meekest man who ever walked the earth.

Soon as Brother Brian says Moses?
I mean the second he says his name.

"Send us another brother Moses
the one that part the red sea.
"Send us another brother Moses
the one that part the red sea."

Starts rolling through my head.
It's from Bob Marley's song Exodus.

I promise ya.
If I think of that song?
Those are the lyrics I sing.
For over thirty years now.

It's the Bob Marley version of:
"Smoke clouds rolling
symphony of death"
From Dave Mathews
The Last stop.

So those lyrics are going though my head.
We start going through the verses.

Numbers 12:1-2

"Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses 
because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 
“Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. 
“Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this."

Miriam and Aaron are Moses brother and sister.
Miriam is a prophetess and Aaron is a prophet like Moses
They are mad at Moses because he married a black woman.
Hear that Lucy?
They are mad at him because of his wife.
Any parallels? 
So they are upset.
Didn't God speak through us too they ask?
God hears them.
Verse three was the whole reason we were here to start with.

"(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)"

Meekness: Humbly patient, remember? 

Any parallels? 
Anybody spring to mind yet? 
Cause it hasn't hit me at this point.

"At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, he said:

 “Listen to my words:"
This is when it hit me.
I'll tell ya what in a minute.

“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.
But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord."

"He is faithful in all  my house"

Revelation 3:12

"The one who is victorious 
I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. 
Never again will they leave it."
I already touched on how that verse hit me.

"In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone
I'll wait for you there
Alone"

Audioslave, "Like a Stone"

Been singing that over and over and over for years on end now.
Go check out the "I am the highway" post I did here a while back.
Not even gonna touch on the like a stone line, thats a whole nother blog post.

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. 
I go to prepare a place for you.

Numbers 12:7-8

"With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord."

"clearly and not in riddles"

You look back on here at what I've been guided to say.
Is it a mystery?
Is it all some big riddle you have to figure out?
Or is it all pretty well cut and dried?

"He sees the form of the Lord."

Puzzle pieces.
Dirt devil in the field.

Verses, concepts, denominations and various religions 
all with bits and pieces being thrown together and coming apart and then back together.

Lucy told me two days ago:




The both of us communicated about being old souls in young bodies the other day.
We both agreed it's exactly what this feels like. Because of a sermon two Sundays ago and acting on advice from Lucy and the Lord, it led me to make some changes in my life. I was like come on lol. She was like no.
You're going to be an elder in the church.. She also said I was impulsive and something else I can't remember, intelligent, passionate, focused? Something. Anyway. Her point was. "A natural leader."
A good buddy of mine this past winter said he thought I was going to be some big time evangelist sometime soon.

So?
What was it that hit me so hard that I had to get up and go to the bathroom and collect myself?
Shaking. Short of breath, goose bumps,etc? What was it you say?

"Send us another brother Moses
the one that part the red sea.
"Send us another brother Moses
the one that part the red sea."

I figured out who he is.
Promise.


Brother Brian had a really great point.
When Miriam and Aaron started talking against Moses because of his wife?
He didn't respond.
He knew he was doing Gods will.
No need to.

Don't argue with idiots lest you become one people say.
So true.

The very next verse we went to?

Revelation 21:1-4

A New Heaven and a New Earth

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

What blog post did we work on this past week? Our first one ever together?" "Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away," It ought to ring a bell if you saw it.

What does everybody and their brother know is getting ready to happen Lucy? "prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband"

Think I was supposed to go to Bible study tonight Lucy? I do. 

Love you Lucy.








I got seven legal pages of notes.
Five different areas/subjects.
Don't know when or where?
But I know I'll be presenting them here some time soon.
Probably at New Chapel.

So?



You tell me whats going on.

Actually?
Theres no need.
I already know.

Love you honey.

No comments: