Monday, September 16, 2019

Space - The Ultimate Mystery? –“Consciousness May Exist in the Absence of Matter”



"Are humans just one among a billion species that evolved over billions of years on one rocky planet among trillions of planets circling hundreds of billions of stars in a galaxy that is just one among hundreds of billions of galaxies that, for all we know contain billions of unimaginable life forms, all located in an expanding cosmic bubble that is only one among an enormous number of bubble universes. Is it possible that this entire multiverse is the result of one species of conscious creatures we intimately know as Homo sapiens?

It seems unlikely. But…"

It's not unlikely at all.

“Will it not turn out, with the further development of science, that the study of the universe and the study of consciousness will be inseparably linked, and that ultimate progress in the one will be impossible without progress in the other?”

“The universe and the observer exist as a pair. I cannot imagine a consistent theory of the universe that ignores consciousness,” Linde concluded."

“For what purpose did the human brain evolve?”

To love God and each other as he loved us.

 It is a question that has puzzled scientists for decades, and was answered in 2010 by Colin Blakemore, an Oxford University neurobiologist who argued that a mutation in the brain of a single human being 200,000 years ago turned intellectually able primates into a super-intelligent species that would conquer the world. Homo sapiens appears to be genetic accident. Or are we?

"Homo sapiens appears to be genetic accident. Or are we?"

Nope.

"On Jul 20, 2019 The Galaxy posted The Cosmos –“Is a Conscious Universe” Without consciousness, the universe would vanish in a puff of smoke, according to MD Deepak Chopra and Chapman University physicist Menas Kafatos in “You Are the Universe, “like a dream, leaving nothing behind and no one to know that it ever existed. Even to say that the universe is conscious doesn’t go far enough. The universe is consciousness itself.

"Quantum physics makes it undeniable that we live in a participatory universe. Therefore, it’s only a small step to say that the participation is total.”

Consciousness cannot be fabricated,” they continue, “which makes it possible to reinvent the universe, not as a place where consciousness somehow got cobbled together on lucky planet Earth two-thirds of the way out from the center of a galaxy called the Milky Way, but as a place where consciousness is everywhere. There are many fence-sitters in physics who will concede that nature acts in mind-like ways, but they cannot swallow the proposition that
the universe behaves exactly like a mind.”


"consciousness is everywhere
"the universe behaves exactly like a mind.”

Duh.

Revelation 22:13

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”


Jeremiah 23:24

"Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

Proverbs 15:3

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good.

1 Kings 8:27

"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!

Acts 17:24

"The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands;

Colossians 1:17

He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Matthew 18:20

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

Isaiah 57:15

For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Psalm 139:3

You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.

Psalm 139:5

You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.


Psalm 139:7-10

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,read more.

Isaiah 66:1

Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?

Jeremiah 23:23-24

"Am I a God who is near," declares the LORD, "And not a God far off? "Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

Psalm 113:4-6

The LORD is high above all nations; His glory is above the heavens. Who is like the LORD our God, Who is enthroned on high, Who humbles Himself to behold The things that are in heaven and in the earth?

Acts 17:27

that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;

Matthew 6:6

"But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Psalm 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

Job 34:21

"For His eyes are upon the ways of a man, And He sees all his steps.

























No comments: