Saturday, October 12, 2019

I



wrote this two years ago.

"The last last Sunni Islamic caliphate? The Ottoman Caliphate, under the Ottoman dynasty of the Ottoman Empire. (I'm not counting ISIS here, however they did bring back the idea of a Caliphate ruling  over the area) I watched and interview with Jake Sullivan the other day. He said there were twenty five million Sunni Muslims living between the Shia strongholds of Baghdad and Damascus. They are displaced militarily, socially, politically and economically. We may very well defeat ISIS, but this is just going to keep reforming and reconstituting until it eventually results in a new Islamic caliphate."


"They shall interpret scripture,
and speak of things secret, distant, and future,
which by the utmost sagacities of reason,
and their natural powers,
they could not have any insight into nor foresight of."

Thats from Matthew Henry's commentary on Joel two, verses 28-32:

"The effect of this blessing: They shall prophesy; they shall receive new discoveries of divine things, and that not for their own use only, but for the benefit of the church. They shall interpret scripture, and speak of things secret, distant, and future, which by the utmost sagacities of reason, and their natural powers, they could not have any insight into nor foresight of. By these extraordinary gifts the Christian church was first founded and set up, and the scriptures were written, and the ministry settled, by which, with the ordinary operations and influences of the Spirit, it was to be afterwards maintained and kept up

Thing is?
I don't care if other people think so or not.
I know I'm/were being used.
I know who I am.
I know what I've come to do.
I know who I am supposed to be with.
And it's all gonna happen.

Brother Joe is right.
Christians shouldn't be scared of the times we are living in.
The book is being proved right.

Turning our back on the Kurds empowers Putin and Russia, and to a lesser extent Iran and Assad.

We just helped speed up the process.

"We may very well defeat ISIS, but this is just going to keep reforming and reconstituting until it eventually results in a new Islamic caliphate."



No comments: