Tuesday, October 8, 2019

So?



I'm out riding the other day.


(Love the white wall BTW :-)

and I come around a curve.
And out where they're clearing out part of a corn field to
run High Voltage electric lines what do you think appears?



\
Thats the fourth one.


This one?
The biggest most defined one to date.
(Not my picture and not the one I saw BTW).

It was huge.
70-80 feet tall.
I pulled overt to admire it.
The guy in the truck behind me stopped too.
I looked around for equipment because I thought they had to be digging.
Because it just stayed stationary.
I sat and watched it for a minute.
I was mesmerized.

As soon as I reached in my pocket to grab my phone and get a picture?
It disappears.
Vanishes.
In an instant.

So then later?
I get in the truck and am driving down the road.
And lets just say I had a good reason to be methodical in picking out a particular song :-).
People that really know me will understand that last line :-)

So I'm driving down the road and I'm singing along.
And the sun is behind the trees going down the road but there is a clearing up ahead.and I think...

"Holy shit! It's the song with those lyrics, "

And then?

""I wanna feel
sunlight on my face
(and a few seconds later I did)
I see the dust cloud 
disappear with out a trace."

I'm just making it up right?

This is what people want you to believe?

Yeah, okay.
Sure thing.


I love you Lucy.







No comments: