Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Theres



just no easy way to say it.

I was talking three years ago about what a former National Security Council advisor was talking bout yesterday.


From the 4:05 mark of the video to the 4:12 mark.

"But as we've seen many time in this part of the world ISIS, or Al-Quead or whatever it is, has an ability to reconstitute itself."




"We may very well defeat ISIS, but this is just going to keep reforming and reconstituting until it eventually results in a new Islamic caliphate.

(I even used the same word she did,  reconstituting).

"Islamic resurgence anybody?

Revelation 13:3

One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast."

"One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed..."

I mean?
 What do you think it's referring to?

I've been praying for wisdom and knowledge and understanding every day for years now.
I don't drink spiritual baby milk, I've been eating solid spiritual food for a long time.


I just don't understand how can people not see what is so plainly on display right in front of therm?

Jeremiah 5:21

"Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, 
who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear."










  




No comments: