Friday, March 13, 2020

Hey



honey.

Lil melancholy over here baby.
Need you.
I need you here.
With me.
Right now.

I was walking in the library and I was like...

Lord God please...
Just let her be by my side.
That and peace.
Two main things I ask for in my prayers.

And when I thought
Lord God please...
Just let her be by my side?

Right then?
He says, "
Hey!
I told you the other night:

"And, behold,
I am with you,
and will keep you in all places where you go,
and will bring you again into this land;
for I will not leave you,
until I have done that which I have spoken to you of."


And I was like, righton. :-).

And smiled...
And got situated.

And sat down...

and wrote this...

to you...

You are my world sunshine.
My multiverse
My everything...

I love you honey.
More than you'll ever know.

No comments: