Tuesday, March 31, 2020

"What


have I to dread
what have I to fear?"


Did you mean it?
Or were you just going through the motions?

Shame on ya,
if it's the later.
Still time to get it right.
Accept Christ as risen Lord and savior.
It's the only thing
that can save you.

I got a built in advantage.
I've seen
the supernatural right before my eyes.
With my own hands even.
I've spoke.
Directly to Satan.
Multiple times.
Told him the other night I knew he was here.
Been here all a long.
I told him I knew he knew
what time it is.
Hes bout to go away for a while here in a bit.
He knows it.

Spoke with his demons.
Multiple times.
Just always tell them the power in you is greater than the power in them.
Satan too, for that matter.
They like to try and scare you their power is greater.
But if you tell them the truth they already know?
They will cower away.

It's not faith to me.
It's the truth.

I know it's true.
I've seen it.

It's a s real as y'all breathing is to you.

So if you were just going through the motions?
I'd start rethinking about that if I was you.

No comments: