Tuesday, January 26, 2021

And

 


just in case some people may have forgotten?

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.


Revelation 1:16

He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.


2 Corinthians 10:4

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

(Happened BTW, believe that)

Romans 13:4

For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.


Isaiah 66:16

For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.


Isaiah 34:5-6

When My sword has drunk its fill in the heavens, then it will come down upon Edom, upon the people I have devoted to destruction. The sword of the LORD is bathed in blood. It drips with fat with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams. For the LORD has a sacrifice in Bozrah, a great slaughter in the land of Edom.

(Think Edom = enemies of God).


Oh I'm so sorry, you don't like what you're reading? Well then don t read it. As for me? Since it's been all about football here lately? I'm going to use  Hall of Famer Mike Singletary's words.

"Hey baby? Hey baby? We gonna be here all day. We gonna be here all day baby. I like this kinda party. I like this kinda party baby.". 




Well what's that mean? I don't get it?

Means I got more verses than you'll ever want to hear if you're a poser, a pretender or imposter and I will find you out and employ Gods sword at will any time I see fit.

Go back to:

Romans 13:4

For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.


I said it over three years ago and I'll stand by it till my last breath on earth.

"You be the guy/couple charged with announcing the start of the end times"



Me and my kind are not hear to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places.
Been posting it on here for years. I'd take it to heart if I was you.

I love you baby hope you are having a good day.








\



No comments: