Friday, January 22, 2021

I

 

just wanna make sure I get this right, 

cause you know, 

I've been told I don't think right, 

I'm crazy blah blah blah...

So here goes.

If you share user accounts and passwords you can't be a Christian cause you're a cheat?

But it is perfectly acceptable for you to say that the words of Christ aren't true? In particular these words:

Matthew 24:22

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

That's no flesh, as in none. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Etc..

Well? Thanks for providing a real life example of

Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Listen,  It's either all true or none of it's true. You don't get to go through and pick what you like and what you don't. It's not how it works.

And that plank in your eye? Seems more like a sequoia.



The question becomes, exactly why would that be ?

I love you Baby.

Bugs and kisses sweetheart.

No comments: