Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Yep


just some hocus pocus mumbo jumbo from over 2000 years ago that nobody can ever make sense of.

Revelation 16:12 

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."




Turkey (Of course right?) can dry up the Euphrates at will any time it so decides.




If you've been reading what I've been writing on here you know I've talked a great deal about the four winds leveling and then the angels that are holding them back are unleashed and well...there you have it all the great powers of the world going at it. The four winds being: The United States, China, Russia and a radical Islamist component. 

Revelation 7:1

 "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree."


One thing I couldn't quite see was, how in the world does Chia end up in a war that comes down to Jerusalem? I mean, I understood that they do, but on the surface? Logically it just didn't make any sense.

Then one day I wake up and:





Chinese security presence

"According to The Economist, the investment comes with a discount on oil purchases, prioritizing China in implementing development projects and allowing 5,000 Chinese (foreign) security forces to be present on Iranian soil.[25] There is also talk of deepening military cooperation according the New York Times. The draft includes joint military exercises and training, research and weapons development, and intelligence sharing.[5] The reason being to stop terrorism, trafficking in persons and drugs, and cross-border crimes. Those reports were categorically denied by Iranian authorities on numerous occasions."

I just pitched the phone on the bed before I even read the article and thought well...that pretty much explains that and went about my day.

I love you baby :-).

No comments: