Tuesday, December 13, 2022

So?

 

Were changing two tires on backend of a small ranger pick up truck.

Buddy says to put the jack right in the middle so we can lift the whole rear end up.

So we do and we get the tire off we needed, and were gonna get two and the one on the rear that's still on is going to go back to being the spare and were gonna get two new tires put the set on the rear.

So we get the tire off and I ask:


"Do you want me to let the jack down?" 

(I was thinking: why have all that pressure on it overnight? 

when were not getting the tires till tomorrow?

And he smiles and says:

"No, that's what they make em for to jack things up."

:-) :-).:-).:-):-):-):-)

I about died...

If yall only knew the fun we have somedays...


I got one more.


Buddy works few days a week at a local VFW post.

They threw away a neon Budweiser sign.

He asked if he could have it, they said sure they couldn't get it to work, had another coming etc.

So he takes it home, plays with the switch and gets it to come on.

He was talking about it in front of me and another friend and he says:


"I fixed it."

Other buddy says:

"Fix it?

You turned it on."


OMGoddness...yall just dont even know...and sometimes?

Thats a goood thing.

:-).


I love you honey.

No comments: