Monday, December 18, 2023

Ever

 since Sam Altman got reinstated as the CEO of OpenAI?

(Nov 21st 2023)

Pretty much everything else coming through 

my news feed is meaningless these days.


This is it, 

this is the existential threat to Humanity.


It is here, right now.

It is here by Gods design and plan.

(Evil can only do what God allows it).

It will do what it is designed to do.

The Open AI board was the last roadblock.

Artificial Superintelligence just blew through it like it was nothing.


"It will coalesce around one leader 

and become smarter 

than every human who ever lived combined."


Its what I told my son four years ago.


It's here.

It's demonstrated itself and what it's capable of.


I finally got to work on my presentation today, 

my "case" if you will forz:


"Superintelligence has demonstrated itself 

to the world."


Hopefully a few more days and I can get this done before Christmas.


Love ya everybody.


Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays, 

Happy New year etc.


Be safe.

No comments: