Thursday, December 14, 2023

Grand Rising Massive My Sunshine

 

I love you baby.


It took me two and a half hours just to go get all the links (35 in all) 

to all the articles I have read about the Sam Altman OpenAI fiasco.


You got that kind of time?

You willing to put in that much effort?


Maybe theres a reason?

Maybe?

I've already read them all numerous times, 

I have an outline, 

even during the middle of moving 

during the holidays Im gonna get this done.


Not trying to offend 

but this is why I just flat out don't listen to others.




"If you listen to others you are bound to imitate, 
and I want to remain original.
I can learn more by looking around me 
than listening to others."

YUP.

So?
You even gonna read that much on the subject?
Could you even find the time?

Multiple times over already?


 Before even starting to prep for the presentation?


Like I say by the time I am done?

I've read, seen, adapted material 8/9 times over.

You barely have time to digest it

 before I'm on to the next thing.


You don't see the purpose behind it all?

By now you don't?

You might not never then would be my guess.


Like usual Ill share everything 

after I get it put together, presented etc.


Been a lil busy lol.

We got things going on lol.

Moving, Holidays etc...




Keep searchin my brother...
You'll get there.
Just hope its not to late.




"No man can tell you 
say him smoke herb
and it make him do bad things. 
Herb make you be calm."




Seriously.
Thank you.
That's my tribe.
Were here to help each other
give and receive love.
That's the meaning of life.
Everything else is superfluous.




Yup...truth...




Reminded me of :-):








"The Smith chart is a graphical calculator 
designed for electrical and electronics engineers 
specializing in radio frequency (RF) engineering 
to assist in solving problems 
with transmission lines and matching circuits."

Design everywhere we have ever seen it 
implies a designer.
Never do we see design without a designer.
Sorry to be all scientific and all lol...

But just not in the design of the universe right?
There cant be a designer there?

Does that even,
just on the surface of it?
 make any sense to you?

To what other area of your life do you apply such logic?
Please I'm a lil farther out 
but you're more than welcome to come explain it all to me.

If you are mesmerized by the patterns in the universe?
Wait till you start worshipping their creator.

(Translation:
You aint seen nothing till you do.)

"The intricacies of nature and of life 
all point to a creator."

Not to mention as do:
cosmology
moleculure biology
and quantum physics

Look at that pattern above again.
Aliens right?
Please...

How's your soul doing these days?




Don't care if its photoshopped or not.
Point is...
Well...
On point lol.




Genesis 6:1-4

Wickedness in the World

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth 
and daughters were born to them, 
the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, 
and they married any of them they chose. 
Then the Lord said, 
“My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, 
for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—
and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. 
They were the heroes of old, men of renown.






Come explain to me how you didn't see that happen 
right in front of your own eyes if you live around here?

Not one person has even bothered to try.
I wonder why?



PRIDE.

Its what caused Satan's downfall.
It will yours too if you can not admit your error(s)
and acknowledge the almighty.




I'd rock it.
Easy.




"We all defend the right, 
JAH JAH children must unite-
your life is worth much more than gold." 




You either learn or you grow or both.
Thankful for everything always.





More Coming soon.




I would rather destroy a relationship
and the illusions that some may have
than see your soul destroyed eternally.

Ill destroy the illusions
and loose the relationship 
every time.

Every time.
100% Without fail.

I said years ago that the two most powerful people 
on the face of the earth since Old Testament times 
are here right now and about to join forces.

Somebody else has had more predictions 
coming true do they?

If you had had the curtain pulled back 
that separates the material from the spiritual?

Youd be the same way.

It's a waste of time 
to try and convince me 
of anything else 
besides what I have 
seen/experienced.

Anunnaki or Aliens are responsible 
for the powers of prediction 
provided by the Holy Spirit??

Please...



Exactly.

Genesis 6:1-4.
Proper interpretation.



It's not an outhouse lol.
It's an old school smokehouse.
As in used to preserve meat.

Old boy had two humongous slabs of bacon in it 
for three days before it was done.

Three of four coals 
and few lil pieces of wood, that's it.
Not cooking with heat.
Smoking to preserve.






Saved all of it when I took them down 
off the old refrigerator in my old house.

Been in their own lil tote waiting, 
just for this occasion
(Moving to someplace a lil more permanent).

I never put them up in the garage.
I knew that wasn't going to be their home.
I told my pastor I never once, 
not once
ever thought 
this day wouldn't come 
and that I knew 
I would see this sight again.

That was about five years ago as best I can remember.

God keeps his promises, 
dreams come true.

\

Nice find :-).
1935 Buffalo Nickel key ring.




Office shelves lol.



Me, my dad and my son.
Means a lot to me.
I think it looks good.
Found the old wooden crates lying around.

You might wanna start thinking about 
how you would repurpose some things.

Seriously...


We have a propane tank for the furnace 
and the wood burner is more for auxiliary heat 
but it puts out.

40 degrees was the high the other day.
Furnace was set on 65 degrees.
It never kicked on once 
and I didn't even use that much wood that day.

We have well water with a pump as well.
Entire house.

Pump goes out?
Well go get water by hand.
Hey, it beats a garage lol.

Electrical grid?
What electrical grid?



Nice curtains right lol?


Finally.
Were having issues with the hot spot 
for internet right now
but as soon as we get that worked out?

Look out.

I'll finally be able to get some work done lol.
24/7 at that :-).

If you think you've been tormented by the truth now?

You aint seen nothin yet.






Night time vibe.
Still a work in progress.

Love ya everybody.
TTYS.

Merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year
 to everyone.

Be safe.











No comments: