Saturday, March 23, 2024

This is the Misc. ramblings part of the equation lol...

 I'll

be more than happy always

to defend the

  Christian concept 

of unqualified election

for certain individuals.


Anybody that wants to present An opposing viewpoint is more than welcome to.


Kinda hard to try and tell someone 

exactly 

what he is living doesn't exist.


Moses over and over and over in the 40 years in the desert called the Israelites 

"a stiff necked people."

I mean just repeatedly, 

I cant find who many rn but more than you would think.


"To be stiff-necked 

is to be obstinate 

and difficult to lead."


As in get out of the shallow end of the pool and understand this moment for what it really is and be joyful and rejoice that Gods promises are being proved true right in front of you...


I don't think its a big secret, 

certain people aint so keen on, 

"Gods promises being proved true 

right in front of you" 

cause they don't like what it means for them, 

and that the Gods honest truth.


Pretenders in church

False Teachers

Fallen Angels

are all about 

as low as it gets.


The Angels know it.

Do you?

They're scared to death of awaits them.

This is a higher level being.

They're scared out of their wits.

They know this is it 

and its over for them.

You should know some things to.


People are not getting not getting caught up.

People are not thinking its really here.


People are not not seeing 

People are unbelieving even with an overwhelming amount of evidence being put on display right in front of them.


"understand the moment 

for what it really is"


The sooner you do?

The sooner it all gets easier and better...

Quick like in a hurry,

 

etc :-). 

Micah :-).



"I will hold the candle 
till it burns up my arm
Oh I'll keep takin' punches 
until their will grows tired
Oh I will stare the sun down 
until my eyes go blind
Hey, I won't change direction
And I won't change my mind."


This world bout to get seriously fucked up beyond anything yall can imagine and youre making a deal about one individuals proclivities?

(We all got em lol
Look it up lol).

Makes no sense. 
None.

Worry bout your own
proclivities:

But be telling everybody
you can.

There just aint no need in people needlessly and blindly going to Hell. You have got to understand what time it is and the reality we are all faced with now.

Nothing else comes close to explaining our world right now, and always, as the Bible. It's just the truth...accept it or perish...eternally.

Hang on I gotta
 check something BRB...



Yeah.
I still got more ass that all yall got teeth...


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Oh and

In the 
"you tell me you see
sort of inadvertently"
line of things.

While back honey you said"
"her parents wouldnt let her go."
Remember?

Glad to know they are coming.
Kinda always thought so...

I love you babe.
I hope we both get to feeling better.








No comments: