Thursday, March 28, 2024

"The

 two most powerful people 

since old testament times

are alive 

and walking the face of this earth

and are about to join forces 

in the not to distant future."


Said a couple years back.


Makes a lil more sense to you now?



WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2023

"Let me tell you something 

and take it to heart 

and get it straight:


I will not waiver.

I will not falter.

I will not rest.

I will not sit still.

I will proclaim the good news 

of mans salvation through the blood of Christ 

poured out for all of us.

I will say it everyday I can 

at the top of my lungs

for as long as I am able.

I will not water it down or dilute 

the word of God for mans current trendiness.

Ever.

I'm just unable to do so even if I wanted.


I'll put it another way:


Matthew 5:15


Neither do people light a lamp

and put it under a basket. 

Instead, 

they set it on a stand, 

and it gives light 

to everyone in the house.


I will not apologize for it 

and I will not care who it offends.

Ever."


No comments: