Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cryin...

Cryin yet?
 
Lets do it.
Lets make this a reality.
All you have to do is say you want to
and then we will.
If your in WVA or whereever you are and it takes us a while
well
thats just how it will be for a bit
But
I just wanna know
Your whole heart
all of it
every single lil piece of it
is mine
all mine
Nobody from the past
or anybody in the future
ever going to matter
to you
the way I do
Thats
what I want to know
more than anything
in this world
Its why I want
ink on our fingers
so I know
this is what
we are commited to
both of us
Say the word Lucy.
 
and yes I am just going to keep giving you love and trust and making you cry tears of happiness
seems to be my role here
If I didn't think you would be good
for my son
I would have walked away
a long time ago
But I kow that heart of yours
cause it's mine
and it will sooth and comfort my boy
when I am away
and unable to
He may be older
but he wants a mom
someone he can look up to
and admire
and respect
he will be
the son you never had
 
Lets' be heros Lucy
 
"What do you say, I say?"
 
 
 

No comments: