Thursday, August 29, 2013

Most guys are stupid...


I remember last year Labor Day...you said you went to Chicago; it was after we had dinner in the courtyard...I was like "You went to Chicago and didn’t bring me back any pizza? What's wrong with you girl?" You said something to the effect of "I know, right?" and that was it, we just walked on to your car talking no questions asked...
 
I told some of my friends that you said you had went to Chicago for the weekend...each and every one of their responses was the same..."What was she doing up there? Where did she stay? Who was she with? What was she doing? Where did she go?What did she do? On and on and on...I just let them ramble, when they got done I was like “I don't know, I didn't really care, I didn't ask". Every one of them "I would have asked, I would have wanted to know, she was probably with some ex or something blah blah blah...” I said, "she is a full grown independent woman able to make her own choices and go and do where and what she pleases, who am I to try and interfere with that at this point?, it would only push her away. Let me put it to you like this, what if it was a woman that was interested in you, and you went out of town for the weekend and when you came back this woman started asking you 1000 questions about your weekend and where you went and who you were with and what you did etc...What would be your opinion be of that woman from that point forward? Would you be more interested in her or less?" They each and every one of them just sat there (conversations took place individually by the way) with their deer in the headlights look, like they had never thought of it like that before. "Exactly", I said, "If she wanted to have told me she would have, and if not, it's not for me to worry about or fret over. She said she wants to go walking again, that’s good enough for me".
 
Most guys are stupid, especially when it comes to beautiful, independent women.

No comments: