Friday, August 30, 2013

I like...

I like the post that you are leaving comments on...I really do...You trying to say something Lucy? Are we gonna prove to everybody we weren't crazy and that we knew all along what was up? You said once "I knew very early on who you were"...When did you know is the main thing I want to know and to hear from your lips...I think it was at dinner in the courtyard, when I was talking about loving the peace and quiet in the country and said "Your soul and your spirit need those things like your body needs vitiam C"...That's when I think you knew, but till you actually tell me I'll never know Lucy... I know this, after I said that you looked down at the ground when you had been making eye contact before that and when you looked up your facial espression had changed like you just could'nt believe what you heard me say and shortly thereafter you left to go back to work...I don't just talk like that to you sweetheart, It's not an act, It's who I am, I know it's true. When I text you and said "Peace is my religion, nature is my sanctuary" I was sitting right where the panorama picture of the back of the house and the yard was taken (under the hickory tree, on the picnic table) watching the sunset. Anyway, thats when I thought you knew who I was, and that's why it hurt so much for you to leave...It hurt me too...I wasn't about to let you get away...ever...peace.

No comments: