Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just...

Why don't you Just come home and start a life with us?...You would be closer to your family (assuming your in WVA), have your own pre-built family thats crazy about you...how much longer you gonna keep a boy hangin Lucy?...I don't have a lot, but I promise I'll love you with everything I got and I'll make it my lifes purpose to see that no harm comes to you that I myself can prevent, I'm used to doing this for Nicholas, it comes second nature to me to want to do it for you as well...
 
You know I think about you all the time, you know I am happy and content with my life as it is, I just want that final piece of the puzzle...I'll be honest, I didn't think I was ever going to find it, I had given up...then you walked in my life and I saw, or it was revealed to me, or however which way you want to say it, what our lives could be like together...there is no turning back from that, nothing else is ever going to do. "Once your mind has been expanded ..." they say...
 
Home
 



 

No comments: